Acceptance of Terms
Use of Materials Limitations
All materials contained in the website are the copyrighted property of LONI, the Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI), its collaborators, and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to LONI, or its collaborators and/or third-party licensors.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this website are for your personal, non-commercial and non-clinical use, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website without written permission from LONI.
Use of Software
Use of Documents and Publications on the Website
Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print and distribute publications and documents within this website, subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only,
- You will not modify the documents, publications or graphics,
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context,
- You will display the below copyright notice and other proprietary notices on every copy you make, and
Medical/ Clinical Use Disclaimer
Materials on this Site have not been reviewed or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. All Materials on this Site are provided for informational and review purposes and may be used for non-clinical, IRB approved research use only. At no time shall data be used in the delivery of patient care. It is not intended to and is not in any way a substitute for professional medical advice.
The Materials should not be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment, nor should you disregard the advice of your physician or other health care provider or delay seeking such advice due to anything you have read or accessed through the Website. LONI assumes no responsibility for any injury and/or damage to person(s) or property as a matter of products and/or services liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, service, instruction or ideas contained in the material provided by the Site.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and LONI or you and a third party with respect to such party’s materials or services, this site, and all materials accessible through this site, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, LONI makes no warranty that:
- The services and materials will meet your requirements;
- The services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, or materials accessible by you through the site will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the software obtained from or used through the site, or any defects in the site, its services, or materials, will be corrected.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. LONI may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and LONI makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
You understand and acknowledge that:
- LONI does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any content, products, or services offered by third parties through the site, including, without limitation, third-party vendors and third parties accessible through links on the site;
- LONI makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their content, products, or services;
- Any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and
- LONI shall not be liable or responsible for any content, products, or services offered by third parties.
Indemnity and Liability